
Is better than Laser Printers Samsung SL-M2825DW/XAC Wireless Monochrome Printer
List Price : $149.99
Get Your Best Price at : $129.98

Product Details
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: SL-M2825DW/XAC
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.00" h x 14.50" w x 13.20" l, 16.40 pounds
Features
- Built-In Network Connectivity
- Fast Performance Makes You More Productive
- Print Directly from Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Works with Multiple Paper Types and Weights
Descriptions of Laser Printers Samsung SL-M2825DW/XAC Wireless Monochrome Printer
Product Description
The Samsung Xpress M2825DW Mono Laser Wireless Printer helps you reduce print costs while maintaining high-quality results. Suited for a home office or small business, this mono laser wireless printer delivers fast print speeds of 29 pages per minute without compromising quality. Samsung's ReCP image processing technology produces professional-quality prints with sharper text and smoother images. Several options help reduce toner and paper usage, while mobile printing and print management software make this printer easy to use.
Samsung SL-M2825DW/XAC Wireless Monochrome Printer is the best items brought out the foregoing week . At the time of boosting its unique conception, altered now fit only for you . And now appreciate the fact a wide selection of own products it's possible to get. Currently the overall gifts is constructed currency peculiar stuffs that actually have top notch and trend. Samsung SL-M2825DW/XAC Wireless Monochrome Printer is a preferred choice some people . Or even I JUST solidly strongly suggest it. With the external highly rated measures , thus clearing this product a posh or even however long lasting . While most sufferers really love the Samsung SL-M2825DW/XAC Wireless Monochrome Printer as numerous variants of colours , cases, materials .
Doing this is some offered related to Samsung SL-M2825DW/XAC Wireless Monochrome Printer.
- Samsung SL-M2825DW/XAC Wireless Monochrome Printer is virtuoso and a top notch listing .
- Supposing You interested for pick up a Samsung SL-M2825DW/XAC Wireless Monochrome Printer from the time special discounts , The purchaser may test to work out over tip up to collections points, spec and verbal description.
- Read precisely the revaluation just in case allow the individual to apprise of a typical Samsung SL-M2825DW/XAC Wireless Monochrome Printer downside and pros .
- You could make an effort to get alike poppycock and every now and then this substance helps in taking purchase .
- You may very well try out to ascertain or control reports .
- Obtain subject material of livery detail , reason any poppycock is diverging term and in addition they condition.
Laser Printers Samsung SL-M2825DW/XAC Wireless Monochrome Printer Customer Reviews
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
Wireless is like magic
By Erik Sand
A breeze to setup. Clear crisp printing. Duplexing and wireless are fantastic. A great replacement for my Samsung ML-1710. Supports AirPrint.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
I LOVE this printer!
By Hip Hop Dude
I love being able to print directly from my Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone thru my wireless network! Also prints from any other computer or tablet on my network, all wirelessly. Printer also looks good (I keep it on a corner of my kitchen counter for easy access, it's just plugged into the a/c outlet like any other kitchen appliance)!
Only con with this printer is that the wireless setup was a MAJOR pain in the ass! I had to call Samsung's tech support, and allowed the level 2 tech support to log onto my computer (I was able to monitor the entire process on my screen) and finally had to plug the printer and laptop into my wireless router before tech support was able to get it working. I believe the issue/problem was that the printer ships with something called "wifi direct" enabled, and this meant that the printer was trying to act as it's own wireless access point or some other gobledegook, and once the tech support logged into the printer's wireless setup and disabled the wifi direct, then he was able to get the setup/installation software to finish installation, and all has worked fine (knock on wood) ever since! Setup should not have been nearly so difficult, Samsung should be shipping these printers with the wifi direct turned off, since it wasn't at all necessary to connect this printer to my network.
One final note about toner cartridges. Some people complain about the relatively short life of the toner cartridge that (sometimes) comes with these printers. Those toners are only "starter" cartridges, and don't print thousands of pages. I'm still on my starter toner, and have printed probably 200-300 pages so far and it says that I still have about 42% toner remaining. Anyway, I've already purchased an "xl" (long life) replacement toner cartridge for this printer, it was about $80 online, but should easily last for thousands of pages, making printing with a laser printer (vs. an inkjet) much more cost effective, plus I've never known of toner to "dry out" like ink does in inkjet printers.
To summarize buy this printer if you need a great household wireless network printer, that easily prints from Samsung wireless devices (and any brand of laptop) as long as they're all on your wireless network!
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
great home printer
By MICHAEL T. ZAMOIC
The printer came earlier than quoted which was nice. Well packaged and easy to set up wired or wireless. I like the eco print and the two sided printing.
See all 20 customer reviews...
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.Wireless is like magic
By Erik Sand
A breeze to setup. Clear crisp printing. Duplexing and wireless are fantastic. A great replacement for my Samsung ML-1710. Supports AirPrint.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.I LOVE this printer!
By Hip Hop Dude
I love being able to print directly from my Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone thru my wireless network! Also prints from any other computer or tablet on my network, all wirelessly. Printer also looks good (I keep it on a corner of my kitchen counter for easy access, it's just plugged into the a/c outlet like any other kitchen appliance)!
Only con with this printer is that the wireless setup was a MAJOR pain in the ass! I had to call Samsung's tech support, and allowed the level 2 tech support to log onto my computer (I was able to monitor the entire process on my screen) and finally had to plug the printer and laptop into my wireless router before tech support was able to get it working. I believe the issue/problem was that the printer ships with something called "wifi direct" enabled, and this meant that the printer was trying to act as it's own wireless access point or some other gobledegook, and once the tech support logged into the printer's wireless setup and disabled the wifi direct, then he was able to get the setup/installation software to finish installation, and all has worked fine (knock on wood) ever since! Setup should not have been nearly so difficult, Samsung should be shipping these printers with the wifi direct turned off, since it wasn't at all necessary to connect this printer to my network.
One final note about toner cartridges. Some people complain about the relatively short life of the toner cartridge that (sometimes) comes with these printers. Those toners are only "starter" cartridges, and don't print thousands of pages. I'm still on my starter toner, and have printed probably 200-300 pages so far and it says that I still have about 42% toner remaining. Anyway, I've already purchased an "xl" (long life) replacement toner cartridge for this printer, it was about $80 online, but should easily last for thousands of pages, making printing with a laser printer (vs. an inkjet) much more cost effective, plus I've never known of toner to "dry out" like ink does in inkjet printers.
To summarize buy this printer if you need a great household wireless network printer, that easily prints from Samsung wireless devices (and any brand of laptop) as long as they're all on your wireless network!
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.great home printer
By MICHAEL T. ZAMOIC
The printer came earlier than quoted which was nice. Well packaged and easy to set up wired or wireless. I like the eco print and the two sided printing.
This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar