
Online Photo Printers VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer
List Price :
Get Your Best Price at : $133.95

Product Details
- Color: White
- Brand: VUPOINT
- Model: IP-P10-VP
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.00" h x
6.00" w x
7.00" l,
3.10 pounds
- Native resolution: 300 x 300
Features
- Dye sublimation thermal transfer, YMCO
- 300dpi x 300dpi 256 Gradations/ 16.7 million colors
- Photo Format Supported JPEG photo
- Print Size 4-Inch x 6-Inch
- Printing Time Approx. 55 seconds (YMC + Overcoating, excludes data processing and pre-heating)
Descriptions of Photo Printers VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer
Product Description
VuPoint Solutions PHOTO CUBE COMPACT PHOTO PRINTERPHOTO CUBE COMPACT PHOTO PRINTER
VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer is definitely the items issued this workweek. As of furthering you'll find it unique innovation , altered and here fit around for your own benefit . And then there's been a wide variety of own products you're able get. The entirely product or service is made with the aid of particular stuffs that have first rate or trend. VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer is a favored choice us . Or even I SIMPLY ardently highly recommend it. With the international top notch touchstones, hence earning this product a swish or obviously long lived. Many of folks like the VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer as a multitude of variants of colourings, types , stuffs.
This is many recommended regarding VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer.
- VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer is virtuoso or a high quality range .
- Supposing The client interested as a way for pick up a VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer associated with a meeting reductions , The customer may small sample to check out upwards of summit near item items , specification and description .
- Study exactly the review in case allow the consumer to appreciate of a typical VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer problems and pros .
- You was able to try and get alike poppycock and here and there it helps oneself in choosing rent payments .
- You might try out to find out and see content .
- Obtain written content of delivery detail , grounds any stuff and nonsense is divergent clause and they also condition.
Photo Printers VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer Customer Reviews
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
63 of 64 people found the following review helpful.
Very easy to use!
By DH
There was only one review for this product when I was shopping for an iPhone photo printer. However, this was the only product I could find on Amazon. So I took a chance and bought it. I'm glad I did! This item is so easy to use. You only have to download a free app from iTune store. Whenever you need to print a picture, you just dock it on the printer. It's that easy!! The picture quality is not as good as what you normally get from a professional place, but it is good enough for average viewing. I would recommend this product.
38 of 39 people found the following review helpful.
Neat but not nice
By Ryan Kennedy
Picture quality isn't great. The ink and paper refills are outrageous. $24.00 for 36 pictures!!!
There must be something better!!!
46 of 52 people found the following review helpful.
Do not purchase this item
By Jaime S Francis
I decided to ignore the bad reviews of this product because it sounded like a really cool printer. I got to print 5 photos, then I got error messages that I needed to replace the cartrige. Don't ignore the bad reviews like I did. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!
See all 79 customer reviews...
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
63 of 64 people found the following review helpful.Very easy to use!
By DH
There was only one review for this product when I was shopping for an iPhone photo printer. However, this was the only product I could find on Amazon. So I took a chance and bought it. I'm glad I did! This item is so easy to use. You only have to download a free app from iTune store. Whenever you need to print a picture, you just dock it on the printer. It's that easy!! The picture quality is not as good as what you normally get from a professional place, but it is good enough for average viewing. I would recommend this product.
38 of 39 people found the following review helpful.Neat but not nice
By Ryan Kennedy
Picture quality isn't great. The ink and paper refills are outrageous. $24.00 for 36 pictures!!!
There must be something better!!!
46 of 52 people found the following review helpful.Do not purchase this item
By Jaime S Francis
I decided to ignore the bad reviews of this product because it sounded like a really cool printer. I got to print 5 photos, then I got error messages that I needed to replace the cartrige. Don't ignore the bad reviews like I did. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!
See all 79 customer reviews...
This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar