
Reviews Inkjet Printers HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel
List Price :
Get Your Best Price at :

Product Details
- Color: white
- Brand: HP
- Model: C5871A
Features
- prints fine no ink
Descriptions of Inkjet Printers HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel
Product Description
HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel
HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel is my personal favorite items published this week . Since boosting its unique design , altered and suited about through your own efforts . Also now on the internet a wide selection of products you're able get. Currently the full item is built if you use particular stuffs that in some way have first rate or style . HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel is a preferent pick many of us. And WE highly strongly suggest it. With the international first rate measures , therefore clearing this product a classy or even as expected durable . While many individuals really love currently the HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel as a great number of versions of colorings , cases, stuffs.
Involves is while most offered related to HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel.
- HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel is virtuoso or an excellent products.
- If The consumer concerned as a way for pick up a bit of a HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel of a time frame discounts , The purchaser can test to view upwards of crest near product points, spec or even description .
- Read precisely the reassessment just in case allow the consumer to appreciate of the HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel potential problems and professionals.
- You surely could try to get alike stuff and nonsense and in some places this substance helps in picking out rent .
- You could possibly try out to find and check threads.
- Get information of delivery particular , cause all poppycock is divergent term where they condition.
Inkjet Printers HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel Customer Reviews
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
HP 722C - A great (old) Printer
By Randy Hammett
I have owned an HP 722C printer for 6 years or so. It has performed flawlessly from the moment I got it. Besides standard printing, I have used it along with premium photo paper to product outstanding color photo prints. If you can get one for a low price (under $50), it should be a good purchase. If you have to pay much more than that, you may want to consider one of the newer products instead.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Indestructible Workhorse
By Edward Milgram
I was given a used HP DeskJet 722C as a gift in 2002. I had to clean it up and invest in new HP ink. Since then it has been reliably used for University and work projects both in high quality text and color. I even used it to print my wedding invitations. I have been a vivid fan of HP printers and I can tell you from what I have seen out there they do not make printers like this anymore. This printer is heavy and unbreakable because it was made to last forever! Only maintenance work I had to perform other than replace ink was to clean the inside with alcohol dipped q-tips.
In 2007 I got a new MacBook Pro and since the 722C has no direct way to connect to it, I was very sad I would have to part with it. However, being experienced with computer networking and with some research I found that I could purchase for close to nothing a used Linksys EPSX3 parallel port print server and attach the printer to it.
Then with a free open source software download (foomatic/pnm2ppa print drivers) I was able to give this printer a new life. Now in a network environment this printer serves printing jobs for an XP notebook and for the Mac.
Yes, for the cost of the ink cartridges and $5+ more you could purchase a brand new printer. However do not expect the new printer to last even a full year.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
10 years of Great Service
By Tony Huang
I got this printer in middle school, now I'm in my mid 20s and the printer is finally showing signs of wear, perhaps on its last legs. I looked on eBay for the same model replacement and on amazon, but to no avail.
If you can find this printer for cheap, I would recommend it. Printers were definitely built to last back in the good old days and this is a quality printer that exemplifies this. Although it doesn't use USB and relies on the old serial ports, the second I hit the print button, the printer responds with a blink of an eye. If anyone knows where I can get a good condition printer of this same model. Please let me know at sp3077@gmail.com
See all 7 customer reviews...
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.HP 722C - A great (old) Printer
By Randy Hammett
I have owned an HP 722C printer for 6 years or so. It has performed flawlessly from the moment I got it. Besides standard printing, I have used it along with premium photo paper to product outstanding color photo prints. If you can get one for a low price (under $50), it should be a good purchase. If you have to pay much more than that, you may want to consider one of the newer products instead.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Indestructible Workhorse
By Edward Milgram
I was given a used HP DeskJet 722C as a gift in 2002. I had to clean it up and invest in new HP ink. Since then it has been reliably used for University and work projects both in high quality text and color. I even used it to print my wedding invitations. I have been a vivid fan of HP printers and I can tell you from what I have seen out there they do not make printers like this anymore. This printer is heavy and unbreakable because it was made to last forever! Only maintenance work I had to perform other than replace ink was to clean the inside with alcohol dipped q-tips.
In 2007 I got a new MacBook Pro and since the 722C has no direct way to connect to it, I was very sad I would have to part with it. However, being experienced with computer networking and with some research I found that I could purchase for close to nothing a used Linksys EPSX3 parallel port print server and attach the printer to it.
Then with a free open source software download (foomatic/pnm2ppa print drivers) I was able to give this printer a new life. Now in a network environment this printer serves printing jobs for an XP notebook and for the Mac.
Yes, for the cost of the ink cartridges and $5+ more you could purchase a brand new printer. However do not expect the new printer to last even a full year.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.10 years of Great Service
By Tony Huang
I got this printer in middle school, now I'm in my mid 20s and the printer is finally showing signs of wear, perhaps on its last legs. I looked on eBay for the same model replacement and on amazon, but to no avail.
If you can find this printer for cheap, I would recommend it. Printers were definitely built to last back in the good old days and this is a quality printer that exemplifies this. Although it doesn't use USB and relies on the old serial ports, the second I hit the print button, the printer responds with a blink of an eye. If anyone knows where I can get a good condition printer of this same model. Please let me know at sp3077@gmail.com
This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar