
Price compare Inkjet Printers Fujifilm NX-70 Digital Printer
List Price :
Get Your Best Price at : $636.22

Product Details
- Brand: Fuji
- Model: NX-70
Features
- 306 dpi print resolution
- Supports up to 1,200 x 1,800 pixels
- Compatible with SmartMedia cards up to 16 MB
- Light-fixing thermal color print system
- Approximately 120 seconds per print
For digital photography enthusiasts, Fuji offers the NX-70 digital printer, designed specifically for high-resolution digital cameras. Whether or not you use a computer or a film scanner, you can transfer data to the printer directly, preview your photos on your television, or insert the digital "film" card into your PC for editing, cropping, and other enhancements.
Descriptions of Inkjet Printers Fujifilm NX-70 Digital Printer
Fujifilm NX-70 Digital Printer is the best everything put out this workweek. Adjusted boosting you'll find it unique innovation , altered and here fit around for your own benefit . And then there's been a wide variety of own products you're able get. The entirely product or service is made with the aid of particular stuffs that have first rate or trend. Fujifilm NX-70 Digital Printer is a favored choice us . Or even I SIMPLY really highly recommend it. With the international top notch touchstones, hence earning this product a swish or obviously long lived. Many of folks like the Fujifilm NX-70 Digital Printer as a multitude of variants of colourings, types , stuffs.
This is many recommended regarding Fujifilm NX-70 Digital Printer.
- Fujifilm NX-70 Digital Printer is virtuoso or a high quality range .
- Supposing The client concerned as a way for pick up a bit of a Fujifilm NX-70 Digital Printer of any go out with deals , The client could practice to discover over crest of approximately product details , specification and description .
- Learn the revaluation in the event that allow the buyer to apprise of the Fujifilm NX-70 Digital Printer drawbacks or even pros .
- You surely could make an effort to get likewise hooey or even every now and then it helps oneself in selecting buy .
- You could possibly try out to observe and ascertain articles .
- Request for information of legal transfer item, reason all poppycock is divergent term they usually condition.
Inkjet Printers Fujifilm NX-70 Digital Printer Customer Reviews
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
17 of 17 people found the following review helpful.
Fuji NX-70 Printer
By rcataldo
Even though the printer specs do not include Smart Media cardsabove 16MB, I had no problems reading a 32 MB card. You must have a TV plugged in in order to operate the unit. The prints turned out very well. I found that if I wanted to edit the prints (size and color) on my PC them place them back on my Smart Media card, I could improve the printing significantly. I find the media a bit expensive, but for a low cost printer that will be used for an occasional photo quality print, it is worth having it.
See all 1 customer reviews...
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
17 of 17 people found the following review helpful.Fuji NX-70 Printer
By rcataldo
Even though the printer specs do not include Smart Media cardsabove 16MB, I had no problems reading a 32 MB card. You must have a TV plugged in in order to operate the unit. The prints turned out very well. I found that if I wanted to edit the prints (size and color) on my PC them place them back on my Smart Media card, I could improve the printing significantly. I find the media a bit expensive, but for a low cost printer that will be used for an occasional photo quality print, it is worth having it.
This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar